Sunday, November 28, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...British Style

  • In my opinion, the best stress reliever is tea. Now, I'm not talking about any tea...this is high quality, caffeinated black British tea! I am definitely addicted and hardly drink any coffee as a result. I honestly need to attend TAA (Tea Addict's Annonymous) ASAP. Here is my drug:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
  • As a lover of tea and Mini Coopers, this mug is my favorite everyday British item that accompanies my Typhoo tea every morning:

"MINI. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT."

  • What do I need to go along with this mug? A Mini Cooper of course! THIS will be my ride some day:

"You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one!"

  • Why is a Mexican blonde so into British stuff you ask? Because I'm a smidgen British of course! ;)


Coming Soon: " " Mexican Style

No comments:

Post a Comment